This Instant Pot Mac And Cheese is a simple, one-pot recipe, that needs no separate cooking and draining of pasta. Just a quick and easy creamy goodness of our favorite comfort food.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Instant Pot Boxed Mac And Cheese
- 1 Instant Pot
- 1 Spoon
- 2 cups Water Or Broth
- 1/2 cup Milk Full Fat
- 1 Box Boxed Mac and Cheese
- 2 tbs Butter
- Plug in your Instant Pot and make sure the inner pot is clean and properly inserted.
- Pour 2 cups of water or broth into the Instant Pot's inner pot.
- Add the macaroni from the box into the pot, spreading it out in an even layer.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and set the valve to the sealing position.
- Select the "Manual" or "Pressure Cook" function, and set the cooking time according to the shortest time to 4 minutes. Select 'High" pressure.
- The Instant Pot will take some time to come to pressure before the cooking time begins.
- Once the cooking time is up, perform a quick pressure release by carefully turning the valve to the venting position.
- Be cautious of the hot steam that will be released. Once the float valve drops down, it's safe to open the Instant Pot lid.
- Add the milk, butter, and sauce mix to your instant pot.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly until the cheese is fully melted and combined.
- If the mac and cheese is too thick, you can add a bit more milk and stir until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Once the mac and cheese is well mixed and creamy, it’s ready to be served!
- Portion it out into bowls and enjoy your quick and easy Instant Pot mac and cheese.
Nutritional Panel: Our nutritional values are calculated by Spooncular API. While we try our best to ensure these values are correct, please confirm these independently.
All information on our website is for general information only. Please consult your doctor if a diet, particular foods, or way of eating is suitable for you.