This Air Fryer Chicken and Potatoes is a one-pot, low-fat way to enjoy a classic combination of tender chicken and golden potatoes. The magic of the air fryer allows you to achieve a perfectly crispy exterior on the chicken and potatoes without the need for excessive oil. One of the quickest dinners I have ever made!
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs And Potatoes
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Pair Of Tongs
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 4 medium-sized potatoes washed and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme optional
- 1 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels. This helps achieve a crispy skin.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, dried thyme (if using), salt, and black pepper.
- Coat the chicken thighs with the spice mixture, ensuring they are well coated on all sides.
- Place the potato chunks in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket, skin side down. You might need to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook the chicken thighs for about 10-12 minutes. Then, carefully flip the chicken thighs using tongs.
- Add the seasoned potato chunks to the air fryer basket around the chicken thighs. Make sure they’re in a single layer to ensure even cooking.
- Continue cooking the chicken and potatoes for another 15-20 minutes or until the chicken thighs reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) and the skin is crispy.
- Once the chicken and potatoes are cooked, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley over the chicken and potatoes for a burst of freshness and color.
- Serve the air fryer chicken thighs and potatoes hot as a delicious and complete meal.
Nutritional Panel: Our nutritional values are calculated by Spooncular API. While we try our best to ensure these values are correct, please confirm these independently.
All information on our website is for general information only. Please consult your doctor if a diet, particular foods, or way of eating is suitable for you.