These Chilli Oil Ramen Noodles blend the comforting warmth of traditional ramen with the bold, spicy kick of chili oil. Add your favorite stir-fried vegetables and proteins to whip up a quick and easy meal.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Chili Oil Ramen Noodles
- 4 Tablespoons Oil neutral smelling
- Szechuan Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes (see note #2)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1 Spring Onion white and green parts separated and diced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 packets Instant Noodle cooked and drained
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Egg Optional
- Prepare the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- If using an egg, fry it to your preference and keep it aside.
For Chilli Oil
- In a small saucepan, heat the vegetable oil over low heat.
- Add the crushed red pepper flakes and Sichuan peppercorns, stirring constantly on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the garlic is fragrant but not browned.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sugar. Stir till the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is simmering.
- Add the white stalk of the spring onion, and cook for a minute.
- Toss in the cooked ramen.
- Drizzle sesame oil, and mix well.
- Garnish with the fried egg, and the sliced green part of the spring onion.
- Serve the chili oil ramen hot.
Nutritional Panel: Our nutritional values are calculated by Spooncular API. While we try our best to ensure these values are correct, please confirm these independently.
All information on our website is for general information only. Please consult your doctor if a diet, particular foods, or way of eating is suitable for you.