This recipe for Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs In Air Fryer is one of the easiest and the most delicious chicken recipes you may find. Smokey paprika teams with tangy lemon juice, and a sprinkling of herbs to create a quick and easy delicious meal that is guaranteed to please everyone.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 2 Chicken Thighs Boneless, Skinless
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, paprika, herbs, and garlic.
- Add chicken thighs and rub the marinade well.
- Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350 F / 180 C for 20 minutes.
- Let the chicken thighs rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 1276mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.4g | Vitamin A: 1118IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Mention @caramel.and.spice or tag #caramel.and.spice !
Nutritional Panel: Our nutritional values are calculated by Spooncular API. While we try our best to ensure these values are correct, please confirm these independently.
All information on our website is for general information only. Please consult your doctor if a diet, particular foods, or way of eating is suitable for you.